mardi 21 avril 2015

Lost in the sea of my heart



I get lost in the sea of my heart.
The waters are deeper than I can admit to.
In the dark and low corners giangantic fish are hiding,
Waiting for a little storm, a little trouble to surface.
I get lost in the sea of my heart.
I like to pretend it’s only a shallow, clear brooke.
I let myself believe I don’t care who comes or goes.
But it needs only a weak push,
It needs only a smile, a kind gesture,
It needs only nothing for you to fall in
the sea of my heart.
It needs only a little push for you to wade, swim, own
my waves, uneven levels, the sand at the bottom and the withdrawing tides.
I’d like to wish it away, the whole of me that cares.
It cares deep and wide, it takes in with open arms.
It excuses, forgives and forgets.
A heart wounded but populated heart is better than a lonely standing one.
Solitude is the Sun that dries my joy and life.
It’s the dark clouds that come in, threatening, scaring away.
I want to sail my own ocean and see numberous ships, floating away,
getting lost in the sea of my heart.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire