vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Dwelling on Heaven

Heaven.
What if Heaven was beautiful?
Raising hands in worship a constant choice,
Singing praises a natural flow?
What if Heaven isn't about a crowd glorifying a divinity,
But about a Father and His children loving one another?

I've wondered and pondered on Heaven,
Fretting at the thought of a mold I would have to fit in,
A personality I would leave at the door and
My sincerity that would be no more.

Heaven can't be grey or ruled like a prison.
Heaven can't be lifeless, veiled with dullness.
Heaven cannot be worse than this Earth.

Heaven has to be...
Good.

Saved by Grace, this I know.
I shall enter the heavenly place
Feel the magnificence of His mercy
Know that my presence there is undeserved
But desired and free.

See His face,
Hear His voice,
Meet the One
My soul loves.

To be in love for Eternity.
To be loved forever.

When He'll call my name,
I will run, astonished that He would chose me
And transported by this reality.
When He'll call my name,
What joy and wonder shall fill me.

For I will come face to face
With the One I don't deserve
But receive fully.

I love Him in part,
I see Him a little,
I hear Him at times,

I will
Love,
See and
Hear
Fully then.

Heaven is a place of Love,
When Soul and Maker meet,
To never part again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire